Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sweet Hilda Returns!

Sweet Hilda
...a super sweet poncho for little girls in sizes 6 months up to 12-14 years!


Remember when this was originally released through Three Irish Girls back in November 2010? I can't believe it has been 3 years since then!  
I really love this little poncho and my girls have worn theirs for 3 years. Willow is still able to get another season out of hers.  I love garments that "grow" with the child and last through a few seasons.  


I am very happy to say that Sweet Hilda is now available through my blog and my Ravelry shop! It has been re-edited, clarified and has a new format and schematic.




 From November 17-21, 2013, receive $2 off at checkout!
This pattern is also included in the Indie Designer Gift-A-Long here.
Sweet Hilda Pattern PDF $6  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...