Sunday, December 1, 2013

BAM! POW!! Meet Annie Watts....

With the advent of the awesome Gift-A-Long on Ravelry, I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet some really fun designers!
Introducing Annie Watts.  You might already know her from some of her famous patterns, such as Fightin' Words (brilliant and my favorite of her designs!) or see her Cryptozoology Set that was featured on Knit Picks.
 Let's learn some more about her:
  • What is your favorite type of item to design? 
    I love colorwork accessories the best.  I've put out four mitt and three mitten patterns this year, The Mitts of Sisyphus and Medusa Mittens being my favorites.  I really like to design things that will be a little unexpected!  I like her surprises too!


  • What is your go-to yarn that you gravitate towards the most?
    This year I've really been trying to branch out and try new yarns but I often come back to Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift.  It's such a great workhorse of a yarn and makes great mittens!  Definttely a yarn that I have wanted to try for a long itme!
  • What is your most popular pattern? (you can name a couple)
Hands down it would have to be Fightin' Words.  It is most popular now than when I released it over a year and a half ago and it just keeps snowballing with new fans.  I love seeing what all the knitters do with this one!  


  • Any fun projects in the works?
    I always have tons!  There are two patterns slated to be released in December and an ebook in February.  It's going to be a fun winter! I can't wait to see what she has in store!!

Where does Annie hang out? Find out below:
Designer Name: Annie Watts
Ravelry Name: Wattsolak
Blog or Website: Wattsolak.com
Facebook Page or Group: www.facebook.com/WattsolakDesigns 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...